Cause DescriptionPPFA Foundation provides educational materials to primary, secondary, high schools and universities. These materials include used textbooks, used laboratory equipment, and teaching materials for the instructors. These used items are collected from schools and colleges in the United States and shipped to Cameroon, where they are distributed to the schools.
PPFA Foundation will assist in building village community libraries. PPFA Foundation through its extensive contacts with professors in the United States will provide workshops to educate the instructors on best teaching practices. We provide this information by presenting live media interviews, lectures and slideshows at schools, libraries and other public venues. These presentations focus on the causes, current efforts and solutions to improve literacy amongst the poor and underprivileged.
We take advantage of various social media outlets such as discussion forums, blogs and social networking sites. By offering educational events as well as our publications and website, PPFA Foundation is educating the public on subjects useful to individuals and beneficial to the community. PPFA Foundation believes that access to education is a human right.
Causes Content2018 - 2019
• Tabenken village gets a small community library and books
• Nkambe village receives 2000 text books and teaching materials.
• Ako village gets 2000 text books and teaching materials.
• Bamenda General Hospital gets a motorized wheelchair and some laboratory equipment.
Recipients2017 - 2018
• Tabenken Village - 6000 Books and a small community library
• GHS Nkambe Village - 2000 books and teaching materials
• Ako Village - 2000 books and teaching materials
• Catholic University of Bamenda - 6000 books, microscopes, and teaching materials
2018 - 2019
• University of Bamenda - 7000 Books, microscopes, laboratory materials, and teaching materials
• University of Buea - 8000 Books, microscopes, laboratory equipment, and teaching materials